PREMEDINFO-L Archives

January 2016, Week 4

From:
Kemile A Jackson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Jan 2016 22:34:03 +0000

Applications for the NERA MedPrep program 2016 cycle are now open! Attached is a brochure with program information. Do not hesitate to contact me with questions and please disseminate through your networks to reach New York and New Jersey college freshmen and sophomores interested in medicine!

The NERA MedPrep Program

The program is open to New York City and New Jersey resident college freshmen and sophomores interested in attending medical school. MedPrep is a 3 year summer commitment designed to give students an opportunity to develop key skills and competencies that are important to success on the road to medical school.

- Participate in programs at Rutgers New Jersey Medical School, Columbia University - College of Physicians and Surgeons, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, or Hofstra Northwell School of Medicine at Hofstra University (based on residency)

- Stipend support

- No Application Fee

- MCAT Prep

- Clinical and Research Experience

- Academic Counseling and Mentoring

- Cultural Competency Education

APPLICATION DEADLINE: MARCH 1

If you or your students would like me to speak about the program and application process in person I am available to do so as well. Thanks!

--

Respectfully,

Mayra Leon

Program Manager