PREMEDINFO-L Archives

October 2015, Week 4

From:
Kemile A Jackson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Oct 2015 19:05:15 +0000
Hi everyone,

Here is the shadowing application link:     https://ww3.hunter.cuny.edu/prehealth/view.php?id=30029.  As a reminder, if you are a student from a campus other than Hunter, you will not be permitted to submit an application.

After you submit your application, it will automatically be verified by the pre-health office for ALL submitted credentials and then reviewed by myself and the director of shadowing, Jimmy Liu.

All the instructions are on the application itself. We will start matching students after the deadline.

**Lastly, if any fields on your application are left blank, we will not honor your application. Vague, short or incoherent responses on the application will also not be accounted for.

Regards,

Meirrel.

--

[http://i49.tinypic.com/zpaqh.jpg]

Visit our Website<http://huntercollegepredentalsociety.shutterfly.com/>

Like us on Facebook<http://www.facebook.com/pds.hunter>

Follow us on Twitter<https://twitter.com/pds_hunter>

"I've been to the dentist several times so I know the drill. ~Unknown

If you would like to unsubscribe from our listserv, please respond with 'unsubscribe' in the subject line.