PREMEDINFO-L Archives

October 2016, Week 2

From:
Kemile A Jackson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Oct 2016 20:31:22 +0000
Hey folks,

The Red Cross is officially participating in the marathon on Nov. 6th.

You will have the opportunity to participate in the training with the Red Cross. Please be prompt with emails following this one for instructions on how to proceed. We will also be accepting new members for this event, simply fill out this spreadsheet if you are interested in participating

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Q9FxUlSiuJOP2ZySzn9AXtYDRHJnxP8YzHmzFeqkx08/edit?usp=sharing

We will most likely be shuffled around (in groups) between different tasks at the race-- I will get back to you once I'm notified.
If you are on the list above and are unable to attend, please reply to this email or shoot an email to [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

My goal is to hit 100 Hunter volunteers at this race. Les' make it happen, we're half way there

Best,
Ryan A. Sankar
President of the American Red Cross at Hunter College
Service Chair of the Regional Campus Council for Youth Services