PREMEDINFO-L Archives

March 2016, Week 1

From:
Kemile A Jackson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Mar 2016 22:44:02 +0000
Good morning Pre-dents!

  I have a few updates for you all!

1) The "University of Pennsylvania School of Dental Medicine (UPenn) Admissions Information Session" will be held on Thursday, March 10, 2016 from 2:30-4:30pm. This year’s guest speaker will be  Dr. Olivia Sheridan– Assistant Dean of Admissions at U.Penn Dental.

 Please be sure to arrive on time and do research on the school! The Location will be announced shortly.

**acquaint yourself with Dr. Olivia Sheridan's background as well!**

Lastly, if you are representing a school OTHER than Hunter please let us know so another E-board member can pick you up from the "West building" lobby.

 Check out the attached flier for the event.

2) The impressions program at Columbia University is on Saturday, March 5th at 8:30AM.  The registration link is https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1Y9OwALhIwL7atZIDbBrgVdP_athyL5BhEtL1I76gLlw/viewform.

3) The impressions program at Rutgers Dental School will be held on Saturday April 9th , 2016 from 9am-3pm.

REGISTRATION IS $20. APPLICATION DEADLINE IS APRIL 1ST 2016!

Apply here at: http://rsdmsndaimpressions.weebly.com<http://rsdmsndaimpressions.weebly.com/>

4) The impressions program at New York University is on Saturday, April 16, 2016.  Details to come soon, stay tuned!!

5) Per your request, the Spring DAT and Dental School Application workshops, are underway and will begin in early March. Details will follow shortly.

6) The Oral Cancer Walk will take place in April. We will be volunteers!  Details will follow.

7) If any one is interested in participating in the Dental Simulation Lab this Sunday, March 6th, please email us back ASAP.

If you have any questions, ask away.

Have a great week!

Meirrel.

--

[http://i49.tinypic.com/zpaqh.jpg]

Visit our Website<http://huntercollegepredentalsociety.shutterfly.com/>

Like us on Facebook<http://www.facebook.com/pds.hunter>

Follow us on Twitter<https://twitter.com/pds_hunter>

"I've been to the dentist several times so I know the drill. ~Unknown

If you would like to unsubscribe from our listserv, please respond with 'unsubscribe' in the subject line.