PREMEDINFO-L Archives

April 2018, Week 3

From:
Kemile A Jackson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Apr 2018 14:39:46 +0000
Hello Pre-Dents,

The time has finally come and we're excited to announce that we will now be accepting platform speeches for the positions of the 2018-2019 Executive Board of the Pre-Dental Society of Hunter College. Since the new President must have already been on this year's E-board, the available positions are listed below:

- Vice President

- Treasurer

- Secretary

- Director of Public Relations

- Director of Shadowing

- Webmaster

Please make sure to thoroughly tell the people about yourself. Include your major, year, why you are interested in the field of dentistry and most importantly, why you would be an ideal fit for the respective position. Also, include a professional picture of yourself on the document.

***You must be a Hunter College student with a Cumulative GPA of at least 2.0 or above to run for a position.

***You can only run for one position, please include the position in the subject line of the email.

***Please send your platform speech in Microsoft Word/Doc format.

Please send your platform speeches to [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>. We ask that you send us your speech by Tuesday, May 1st at 11:00 PM the latest. By that time, we will open the polls and further instructions will be sent out.

Good luck everyone!!

PDS

--

[http://i49.tinypic.com/zpaqh.jpg]

Visit our Website<http://huntercollegepredentalsociety.shutterfly.com/>

Like us on Facebook<http://www.facebook.com/pds.hunter>

2017-2018 E-BOARD

President: Nicole Grinkevich

Vice-President: Stephen Alexander

Treasurer: Andriy Yuzvyak

Secretary: Mariya Lelikova

Director of Public Relations: Stephanie Pastran

Director of Shadowing: Michelle Zak

Webmaster: Sergey Gubarev

"I've been to the dentist several times so I know the drill." ~Unknown

If you would like to unsubscribe from our listserv, please respond with 'unsubscribe' in the subject line.