PREMEDINFO-L Archives

February 2016, Week 3

From:
Kemile A Jackson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Feb 2016 23:21:25 +0000

Hunter College Pre-Optometry Society Open House

The Hunter College Pre-Optometry Society executive board will provide more information about the club and its mission. This will be a great chance for you to network and meet other students considering optometry school. We will be providing information on shadowing, and other important information about optometry schools admissions.

Event Begins:

17 Feb 2016 01:00 PM ET

Event Ends:

17 Feb 2016 03:00 PM ET

Location:

Hunter West 506

Address:

5th Floor West Building

Details/Directions:

Click here to RSVP:

https://cunyhunterretain.askadmissions.net/Portal/EI/ViewDetails?gid=623577b53c9e6d574447ddb751c73caab4ddad

Hello,

Hope you are doing well! The Pre-Optometry Society of Hunter College would like to invite you to join us at our next event on February 17th, from 1-3pm in HW 506. As usual, refreshments will be provided.

This will be a great chance for you to network and meet other students considering optometry school. We will be providing information on shadowing, and other important information about optometry schools admissions.

Attending this event, and signing in once you get there, will count towards one of the 3 mandatory pre-health events you must attend each semester to keep your pre-health file active.

Please see the attached flyer below for more details!

All the best,

Hunter Pre-Optometry Society