PREMEDINFO-L Archives

May 2015, Week 3

From:
Kemile A Jackson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 May 2015 16:12:26 +0000

Examkrackers is hosting a Special webinar on Tues 5/19 at 8pm for those that want to hear MORE about our recommendations on how to prep to really MAXIMIZE results!~ And it's FREE: See link below for registration! Held at 8pm (EST)

Examkrackers , The New MCAT, and You!!

Join us for a webinar on May 19, 2015 at 8:00 PM EDT.

Register now!

https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/regist…/5196032834121589505<https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/5196032834121589505>

*We also have classes running throughout PA and NJ as well, call me for details!

Plus~ We are now offering a Full, LIVE On Line comprehensive course~Same format as the class room, only you can access the interactive class from anywhere in the US!! (Offered from June 13-Aug. 12th)

Examkrackers Summer MCAT Courses start June 13th and run until Aug. 12th

Classes in NY are held in:

Columbia Univ:                                Tues and Thurs evenings from 6-10pm

Columbia Univ Weekends                Sunday's 9am-1pm and  Sunday's 2pm-6pm

Queens:                                           Tues and Thurs evenings from 6-10pm

Midtown:                                         Mon and Wed evenings from 6-10pm

Cornell:                                           Tues and Thurs evenings from 6-10pm

Hofstra:                                           Mon and Wed evenings from 6-10pm

All LIVE and On Line Classes consists of:

~ Complete Set of 2015 MCAT Manuals (#1 Best sellers on Amazon.com<http://amazon.com/>)

~ 9 weeks of in class LIVE instruction

~ 5 Full length Simulated Practice exams

~ Over 40 hours of BONUS EXTRA Review classes held via webinar (Hosted by 2 LIVE instructors: Reviewing in class exams, Open forums and Full length Practice exam reviews)

~ 6 month Membership to our Student Forum

~ Proven class format w/ an emphasis on testing, with 50 minute lectures and interactive review sessions

Questions~ Call or email [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>  484-374-9377

Hope to see you in class!

Megan

Megan Galvin

College Program National Director

Phone: 484-374-9377

Fax: 859-255-0109

[cid:sigimg0@d32fa697acf40f6976066bcc9cbc5a05]<http://www.examkrackers.com>

2143 Wilderness Court, Lexington KY 40509

[cid:sigimg1@91b68b3cbf3cab063ea135088dc54f0f]<http://www.facebook.com/examkrackers> [cid:sigimg2@b3d18faac0b4b457e4b4bcd062cb2282] <https://twitter.com/Examkrackers>  [cid:sigimg3@62da098cc4aed71f84ab769557e6abb0] <http://www.youtube.com/user/Examkrackers/videos>

Note: This communication is intended solely for the use of the person(s) named above or others authorized to receive it. This communication may include privileged and confidential information and any use, dissemination, or reproduction by unauthorized person(s) is absolutely prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately.