PREMEDINFO-L Archives

August 2017, Week 3

From:
Kemile A Jackson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Aug 2017 17:15:59 +0000

The 2017-2018 ASPPH Digital Viewbook has been released!

Exciting right?! The 2017-2018 Digital Viewbook features 100+ CEPH-Accredited schools and programs of public health. More importantly it provides students with FREE access to the types of degrees, program offerings, and application information for each of the schools featured. Students can request a copy: http://my.sophas.org/viewbooknaahp If you would like to request a copy for yourself: http://my.sophas.org/inquiryformnaahpconferences

After requesting a copy students will have access to all of ASPPH and SOPHAS's resources for students including a full list of graduate school events that they can attend. This includes all SOPHAS virtual fair scheduled for the fall and the This Is Public Health<thisispublichealth.org/events> grad fairs. Both events provide students with access to admissions representatives from at minimum 25 schools and programs of public health along with one on one application help with SOPHAS representatives. You can find a flyer for distribution attached.

As always feel free to send any questions or prospective public health students my way!

Best,
Emily

Emily C. Gordon, MPH | Student Services Coordinator
Association of Schools and Programs of Public Health | www.aspph.org<http://www.aspph.org/>
1900 M Street, NW, Suite 710 | Washington, D.C. 20036
Tel: 202.296.1099, ext. 185 | Email: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

[emailfooter]