STUDENTCAUCUS-L Archives

February 2004, Week 1

STUDENTCAUCUS-L@HUNTER.LISTSERV.CUNY.EDU

From:
Runako Taylor <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 3 Feb 2004 21:32:46 +0100

Here is the time schedule. thank you Arielle for letting me know ASAP.

runako

runako taylor <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
I hope that you have all had a restful intercession. Those of you who are no longer attendting Hunter and would like to be removed from the list please let me know.

Our next senate meeting is Wed. 11 of Feb. 2003

I have attached a time schedule sheet for you all to fill out for the purpose of scheduling our Caucus meetings. I need these returned to me at your earliest convenience. I would like to create a set date for all our caucus meetings and we have some issues to work with right now as it is. I would also like to pass our schedule on to people who would like to join our meetings, guest speakers and so forth.

I hope to hear from you all very soon and please forward all your time schedules to [log in to unmask]

One of our main issue thus far is again with the nursing school, I will discuss this further when we meet. And as always, if you yourself know of student related matters here at the school bring them to light and we will deal with them in reasonable fashion. hope to see you all soon

regards

runako

MSN Search, le moteur de recherche qui pense comme vous ! Cliquez-ici

Runako K S Taylor
646.641.4727
AOL: runak0