STUDENTCAUCUS-L Archives

March 2004, Week 3

STUDENTCAUCUS-L@HUNTER.LISTSERV.CUNY.EDU

From:
Runako Taylor <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 17 Mar 2004 20:20:36 +0100
Please be advised that there is no Caucus or Senate Meeting today. There will be no Senate meeting next week either. Instead the Special Committee on the Restructuring of the College of Arts and Sciences will be taking testimony from the school at large. It is important that we all take the time out to stop by for at least 20 mins so that we can learn about the issues at hand.

I urge you all to attend and I urge you to invite some of your friends to the event. Some of us will not be graduating and may have to attend school under the recommendations of this committee. This is a learning process for all of us and I strongly encourage you all to attend.

Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns. I will be emailing the notice out to the list once more despite it being very well advertised on the Hunter-L, Student Caucus-L and through the e Bulletin.

Regards,

runako

Runako K S Taylor
646.641.4727