STUDENTCAUCUS-L Archives

March 2003, Week 4

STUDENTCAUCUS-L@HUNTER.LISTSERV.CUNY.EDU

From:
Dan Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Dan Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 22 Mar 2003 14:30:36 -0500
Cool,
I think a more formalized panel format will help the discussion to be
started, and it also ensures that it doesn't become too firey of a debate
while still being controversial.
*217 HW would be awesome (accessible but not disruptive)
*We could do it on Apr. 9
*Invite all sides of the debate - on the main questions on the question you
suggested

Questions:
*Sponsor it by whom?
*Invite professors who do social movement theory?

Jillian, are you point-person on this project?

-dan

on 3/21/03 9:34, somebody named Jillian Murray from [log in to unmask]