STUDENTCAUCUS-L Archives

March 2003, Week 4

STUDENTCAUCUS-L@HUNTER.LISTSERV.CUNY.EDU

From:
Jennifer Weiss <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jennifer Weiss <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 23 Mar 2003 11:06:06 -0500
Jillian and all,

Sorry about my absence from the last meeting. Truth be told I am relieved we
are doing this the young, hip, modern way. (see and what if we could vote
online too!). In any event, I think its a great idea to have a public
student forum on activism. There are so many more opportunities for student
activism than many people know is available when the only action being seen
and heard is the direct action from SLAM!. I also agree that it should be in
the most accessible place possible which would rule out the Brookdale
Center. I think the West Lobby is absolutely the best because we'll get all
the people walking by. Has there been any discussion about who might
participate?

Peace,
Jenn Weiss

Ps. William, you make an excellent Jimmy Carter.