HCJ-L Archives

April 2007

HCJ-L@HUNTER.LISTSERV.CUNY.EDU

From:
Peter Parisi <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 1 Apr 2007 08:53:58 -0400
Apologies: I'm still learning the ropes of working Gmail with the
listserv. This list has not yet seen the full, original
conversation on blogs as information sources. Steve's original post
has circulated and so have recent comments by Stuart and Simone, but
not some important comments in between by Josh Levy and Bernard Stein.

The next thing I send will be that full conversation.

--
Peter Parisi, Ph.D.
Dept. of Film & Media Studies