NFS-L Archives

June 2015

NFS-L@HUNTER.LISTSERV.CUNY.EDU

From:
Ming-chin Yeh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Jun 2015 17:14:19 +0000
FYI. Spanish-speaking and Mandarin-speaking RAs needed.

Ming-Chin Yeh, PhD

Associate Professor

Nutrition Program

CUNY School of Public Health at Hunter College

Hunter College, CUNY

2180 Third Avenue, Room 614

New York, NY 10035

tel: 212-396-7776

On Jun 3, 2015, at 8:23 AM, Haejin In <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>> wrote:

Hi Judy and Yasmin,

As yo u know, I was recently awarded a grant to develop a questionnaire to identify persons at high-risk for gastric cancer.

The study involves focus groups and telephone interviews.

I am looking to hire 2 part-time persons, one Spanish-speaking and one Mandarin-speaking to do the interviews.

I have been looking for a few months, and have been unsuccessful in finding suitable candidates.

I was hoping you might know of, or can direct me to someone who might know of RAs who are looking for a position.

Since it is a part-time position, it would be ideal if I could a share a person with another PI so we can hire them full time.

If the candidate is ideal, I would also entertain the option of hiring them full-time (and use temps for the other language needs).

Any help would be greatly appreciated.​

Haejin

Haejin In, MD, MBA, MPH

Surgical Oncologist, Department of Surgery

Montefiore Medical Center

Assistant Professor of Surgery

Assistant Professor of Epidemiology and Population Health

Albert Einstein College of Medicine

[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>​​

http://www.montefiore.org/cancer