NFS-L Archives

October 2013

NFS-L@HUNTER.LISTSERV.CUNY.EDU

From:
Arlene Spark <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Oct 2013 02:19:38 +0000

-----------

Arlene Spark, EdD, RD, FADA, FACN

Professor and MPH & DPH Advisor

CUNY School of Public Health

Hunter College and the CUNY Graduate Center

<[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>

Begin forwarded message:

From: Kathleen Bauer <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>

Date: October 2, 2013 5:04:38 PM EDT

To: Nutrition & Food Sc & Food Mngmt <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>

Subject: Fwd: [Sneeze_l] FW: Do you know someone who could work for CSPI?

--

Kathleen D. Bauer, Ph.D., R.D.

Deputy Chair

Department of Health and Nutrition Sciences

FYI

Linda T. Drake, M.S.

Nutritionist and Program Director

Expanded Food and Nutrition Education Program (EFNEP)

3624 Horsebarn Rd. Extension

Dept. of Nutritional Sciences

University of Connecticut

Storrs, CT  06269-4017

Phone: 860-486-1783

FAX:  860-486-3674

EMAIL:  [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>