PREMEDINFO-L Archives

February 2007, Week 1

From:
"L.Wood-Hill" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
L.Wood-Hill
Date:
Wed, 7 Feb 2007 10:18:24 -0500

Good morning, Ms. Woodhill. I am co-coordinator, along with one of our
Pediatric Emergency Medicine attendings, Dr. Maria Kwok, for the Volunteer
Research Assistant Program here in the Division of Pediatric Emergency
Medicine at the Children's Hospital of NY-Presbyterian. I am writing to make
premedical students at Hunter aware that we have available slots . Specific
duties include assisting myself and other research coordinators and
principal investigators with data collection and study enrollment for
research trials currently being conducted in the Pediatric Emergency
Department here at CHONY-P. Students who are selected to participate in the
program must have excellent communication and organizational skills and good
attention to detail. They should be well spoken and professional. Any
students who are interested should contact me, Deborah York, at 212-305-8658
or by email at [log in to unmask] to schedule an interview.

Thank you,

Deborah V. York

Project Coordinator-PECARN

Division of Pediatric Emergency Medicine

Morgan Stanley CHONY-Presbyterian

Email:  <mailto:[log in to unmask]> [log in to unmask]

Telephone: 212-305-8658

Facsimile: 212- 342-2927

Pager: 917-899-4673