PREMEDINFO-L Archives

March 2008, Week 2

From:
"L.Wood-Hill" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
L.Wood-Hill
Date:
Thu, 13 Mar 2008 12:22:48 -0400
I wanted to alert all of the undergrads who are accepted to medical school
this year that the deadline for the Salk is April 1st by 5PM in my office.
Those undergrads that have Hunter degrees or will be graduating from Hunter
this year are eligible for the Salk scholarship if you did research, wrote
or are writing up your research results, and have an acceptance to an MD or
DO program.  Unfortunately the Salk is only for those going to medical
school, not dentistry or optometry or podiatry.  Students who have
acceptances to graduate programs at medical schools are also eligible.  The
research must have been done at the undergraduate level; MA thesis would not
qualify.  Also, postbaccs who are second degrees are NOT eligible. Please
let me know if you are pursuing this scholarship ASAP.

At this time we have NO ONE who is being considered for the SALK!

Thank you!

L. Wood-Hill

Director, Prehealth Professions Programs

Hunter College of CUNY

695 Park Ave, E812

NY, NY 10021

212-772-5244

FAX: 212-772-5138

http://studentservices.hunter.cuny.edu/prehealth.htm

If you wish to unsubscribe from the PREMEDINFO-L List, please send an E-mail to:"[log in to unmask]".  Within the body of the text, only write the following:"SIGNOFF PREMEDINFO-L".