PREMEDINFO-L Archives

September 2015, Week 2

From:
Kemile A Jackson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Sep 2015 17:13:44 +0000

To view this message in your browser, click here<http://click.iwsend.com/?qs=a2f93dbe7933a409290ca1422f11e53e81e87c514671b9ec05b39ac8fe976e8bf975b166b6263956>

[https://nycpm.hobsonsradius.com/crm/viewImage?id=434000001215129&fileName=%2FPicMonkey+Collage+5.18_1.jpg]Doctors of Podiatric Medicine…

  *   Practice a highly specialized branch of medicine dedicated to the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of diseases and disorders affecting the foot, ankle and lower extremities.

  *   Have completely independent and unlimited surgical, pharmaceutical and medical authority when acting within their scope of practice, as described by each individual state.

  *   Practice specialized care in sports medicine, diabetic wound care and limb salvage, biomechanical evaluation, traumatic and reconstructive surgery, pediatric foot abnormalities, geriatric patient care, podiatric dermatology, and orthoses and prosthetics.

To learn more about podiatric medicine, The New York College of Podiatric Medicine cordially invites you to our Open House on Saturday, October 10th at 9am.

The day’s agenda will include:

Breakfast and Meet & Greet with Students

Podiatric Profession Overview

Panel of Podiatric Physicians

Admissions Updates & Discussions

College & Clinic Tours

Lunch with NYCPM Alumni & Students

Register<http://click.iwsend.com/?qs=a2f93dbe7933a40961a1eec4cff6e404302fd3598817877fef2d1d776ecd655901789790f4a3014f>

*If you are having difficulties registering online, please call our offce at 212-410-8098

Not able to attend NYCPM’s Open House?

Contact the Office of Enrollment Management at (800) 526-6966 x8098 to schedule an exploratory visit where you can meet with an admission counselor, shadow in our clinic and take a tour of the College.

[https://crm.orionondemand.com/crm/viewImage?id=434000000373003&fileName=/like%20us.png]<http://click.iwsend.com/?qs=a2f93dbe7933a4093ff3a4a691af865604c0bf277b3f8e7622ac15a5d2a9798c0b0286deefd0c530>