PREMEDINFO-L Archives

December 2017, Week 1

From:
Kemile A Jackson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Dec 2017 17:41:32 +0000

An open position to volunteer with Montefiore Einstein Center for Cancer Care's joint effort between Project Starfish and the Bronx Oncology Living Daily (BOLD) Program to provide outreach to the West-African community in the Bronx. We have organized a series of health presentations on hepatitis B screening as well as obtaining mammogram to be delivered to a variety of Churches and Mosques in the Bronx. We are hoping to identify an intern with a passion for West-African culture, addressing health disparities, and/or culturally-competent and tailored health care, who can be present at these presentations along with a physician, to help provide the presentation and distribute information about our free services ,The volunteer would gain experience working with physicians

Please send me a resume if interested to Gabrielle Milner at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

Gabrielle Milner

BOLD Living Program

Cancer Support Outreach Consultant

Albert Einstein College of Medicine/
Montefiore Einstein Center for Cancer Care
To learn more about the BOLD Program, visit us at: www.einstein.yu.edu/cancercenter/support<http://www.einstein.yu.edu/cancercenter/support>;
Follow us on Facebook! www.Facebook.com/BOLDProgram<http://www.Facebook.com/BOLDProgram>, and see BOLD in action on YouTube:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NcY-GkdjJuU